Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

Private Rented Housing

Private rented accommodation options are available to everyone  over the age of 18 and assistance can be provided in certain circumstances where you are unable to find the rent or bond required.

How to find somewhere to live

There are many lettings agents in Rhondda Cynon Taf who will be able to help you find a place to live.   You can also look in local shop windows and supermarkets for advertisements. 

The following websites may also be useful in helping you to find accommodation:

Right Move

Alternatively, you can contact local letting agencies directly.

You may be required to provide rent in advance and a bond.  If you have difficulties in finding the money required owing to being on a low income then you may qualify for assistance through the Housing Advice Centre.  In some instances the Council may also be able to assist you where you are at risk of being made homeless although assistance will vary depending upon your circumstances.